Dark Knight News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forum of darkknightnews.com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
h4v0k_528491
Novice
Novice
h4v0k_528491

Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman? Empty
PostSubject: Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman?   Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:28 am

Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman pic:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/SryiLv6dOQI/AAAAAAAADEM/TDHN2jqHKik/s400/FEMMES+CATWOMAN2.jpg

Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic:

http://celebrity-oz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Anne-Hathaway-in-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-2012-Movie-Image-4.jpg

I thought this was interesting to point out
Back to top Go down
borgster101
Novice
Novice
borgster101

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman?   Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:52 am

Don't know, they seems to be two different things, the Pfeiffer is a crazy I HAVE TURNED INTO A HUMAN CAT .. whereas the Hathaway is a concern for someone trapped/locked up (Batman?).
Back to top Go down
h4v0k_528491
Novice
Novice
h4v0k_528491

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman?   Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 am

I just mean that Anne Hathaway looking through the cage is just a nod back to Batman Return's catwoman just in that specific pic
Back to top Go down
borgster101
Novice
Novice
borgster101

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman?   Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:32 am

Yeah I know what you meant, I guess I'm thinking it's more of a coincidence than a specific acknowledgement, could be though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman?   Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Hathaway Catwoman pic homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman?
Page 1 of 1