Dark Knight News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forum of darkknightnews.com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original plans for third movie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mileskor

Original plans for third movie? Empty
PostSubject: Original plans for third movie?   Original plans for third movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Does anyone know what the original plan was for the third movie in this trilogy? In other words, had Heath Ledger not died, what would Christopher Nolan have done with the third part?
Back to top Go down
h4v0k_528491
Novice
Novice
h4v0k_528491

PostSubject: Re: Original plans for third movie?   Original plans for third movie? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:33 pm

The original story treatment by David S. Goyer was to have Two-Face as the principle antagonist for the film. Initially, at the end of "The Dark Knight", the Joker would have scarred Harvey Dent at a courtroom trial, setting up the third film. Dent's death and fall was put in at the end of the second film instead to set up the aftermath that follows.
Back to top Go down
mileskor

PostSubject: Re: Original plans for third movie?   Original plans for third movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:23 am

In that story, what would have happened to the Joker at the end of TDK? Death? Arkham? Blackgate?

And, no Catwoman?

I'd be very interested to hear more about what the original story would have been.
Back to top Go down
h4v0k_528491
Novice
Novice
h4v0k_528491

PostSubject: Re: Original plans for third movie?   Original plans for third movie? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 am

I dont know what would happen to the Joker but after all he had done he would probably be at Arkham. I honestly think Nolan's next move was Harley Quinn since we have never seen a live action adaption before. But nothing was really said on his next plans, he had them after he finished the Dark Knight but of course some of them had to be scrapped and thought of something new and thats what TDKR is. I know David S Goyer expressed interest in Deadshot and I think Deadshot was in TDKR, I think it was Bane's right hand man Barsad. "The character Barsad, Bane's right-hand-man played by Josh Stewart, is a sniper and heavy arms expert. He is always shown wearing a bulletproof vest which has large bullets on it and a red scarf. This is a take on the Batman villain DeadShot, a character which co-writer David S. Goyer had expressed interest in bringing to the big screen." source: IMDB. But I dont know if he was considered in original plans.
Back to top Go down
mileskor

PostSubject: Re: Original plans for third movie?   Original plans for third movie? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Maybe the BluRay will tell us.
Back to top Go down
Ericzeb2002
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Ericzeb2002

PostSubject: Re: Original plans for third movie?   Original plans for third movie? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 am

I hope the blu ray has alot of extra footage and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TDKRNewEnglandFanPage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original plans for third movie?   Original plans for third movie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original plans for third movie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knight News :: Movies :: The Dark Knight Rises-
Jump to: