Dark Knight News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forum of darkknightnews.com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inspired by Frank Miller's take?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HarryCanyon
Comics Section Moderator
Comics Section Moderator
HarryCanyon

Inspired by Frank Miller's take? Empty
PostSubject: Inspired by Frank Miller's take?   Inspired by Frank Miller's take? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:57 pm

I mean this movie could be the closet movie to a live-action adaptation of Batman Year One as Nolan did drew inspiration including The Long Halloween.
Back to top Go down
h4v0k_528491
Novice
Novice
h4v0k_528491

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by Frank Miller's take?   Inspired by Frank Miller's take? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:09 pm

I first watched Batman Begins and I knew the inspirations he took from. Then eventually Batman Year One was made into a movie and I saw so many similarities like right from the beginning Bruce Wayne had left Gotham for awhile and he just came back. I think Nolan explored more on where he had been and made an origin story from there. Gordon and Batman relationship is the same and even the hint at the Joker was in Batman Begins also just like Batman Year One
Back to top Go down
borgster101
Novice
Novice
borgster101

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by Frank Miller's take?   Inspired by Frank Miller's take? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 am

Yeah seems to be, the Long Halloween influence certainly was extended into The Dark Knight, with the whole Dent-Gordon-Batman relationship and Dent's demise into Two-Face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspired by Frank Miller's take?   Inspired by Frank Miller's take? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspired by Frank Miller's take?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knight News :: Movies :: Batman Begins-
Jump to: