Dark Knight News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forum of darkknightnews.com

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bane's death and was he reduced to a secondary position? This is what I feel...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
h4v0k_528491
Novice
Novice
h4v0k_528491

Bane's death and was he reduced to a secondary position? This is what I feel... Empty
PostSubject: Bane's death and was he reduced to a secondary position? This is what I feel...   Bane's death and was he reduced to a secondary position? This is what I feel... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 am

Bane's Death:
Okay, so I know some people are complaining about how his death was stupid and the way he went out wasnt right. But I think it was fine because Batman isnt going to kill him and the only way to stop him is to kill him. The logical choice to do that is Catwoman because she is more willing to do that. It makes sense he gets shot by the batpod because Catwoman isnt physically as skilled as him so it makes sense. I think this is the only way that can work and wouldnt be Batman that did it

Was Bane Reduced to a Secondary?:
I dont believe he was reduced secondary to Talia as some people think. I think Bane was his own boss before and after the Talia reveal. Remember when Talia was about to leave City Hall and she says "Not yet... I want him to feel the heat. Feel the fire of 12 million souls failed". Then she leaves and then Bane says "You'll have to imagine the fire-We both know I have to kill you now" So that shows he would've killed him anyway if it wasnt for Catwoman who shot him.
So he wasnt a seconday to Talia at all, it appeared that way when she was around but when she is away he does what he wants.
Back to top Go down

Bane's death and was he reduced to a secondary position? This is what I feel...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Knight News :: Movies :: The Dark Knight Rises-
Jump to: